Thursday, January 08, 2009

Free Seminar-Workshop on Youth Ministry Concerns

God has been using me in the teaching ministry. I conduct free seminars and workshops on the following topics:

1) Love, Courtship and Dating (including Homosexuality Concerns)
2) Adolescent Development
3) High School Ministry Essentials
4) Christian Leadership

IF I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOUR CHURCH/YOUTH GROUP/MINISTRY, Kindly contact me through my email addresses: rcmolmisa@gmail.com/rcmolmisa@yahoo.com or my celnum: 0919-6428217. You can also visit our under construction, provisional website: www.generation316.webs.com, for details about our ministry.

I am also an executive staff of the PCEC-National Youth Commission. You can also contact me through pcecnyc@gmail.com. As of now, we're preparing for our annual youth conference, YOUTH FACTOR 2, tentatively scheduled on April 17. Will post more details soon.

God bless YOUth!!

No comments: