Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LET GOD VINDICATE YOU...

Nakakalungkot isipin na may mga pagkakataong mas lumulutang ang kasinungalingan kaysa katotohanan. Mas pinaniniwalaan ng marami ang mandarayang kaisipan kaysa yakapin ang katuwiran. Nagdurusa ang ilan dahil sa maling akusasyon, tsismis at kuwentong barbero.

When we (feel we) are falsely accused, what should be our response?


Foremost, we must search our hearts. Maaring may nagawa o nasabi tayo na hindi natin nalalamang nakasakit sa iba kaya sandamukal na negatibong akusasyon ang ating natatanggap. Ask the Holy Spirit so that He can help in identifying our mistakes. Humingi ng tawad sa Panginoon kung talagang may pagkukulang. Thereafter, rectify the problem using God’s wisdom.


E, paano kung talagang naakusahan ka lamang at naging biktima ng maling tsismis?


That’s the time we should seek God's face for spiritual comfort and wisdom. Psalm 109 provides the answer on how to overcome the issue. Naranasan ni Haring David ang maging biktima ng maling paratang at akusasyon. He writes in Psalm 109:1-5 (GNB)


“I praise you, God; don't remain silent! Wicked people and liars have attacked me. They tell lies about me, and they say evil things about me, attacking me for no reason. They oppose me, even though I love them and have prayed for them. They pay me back evil for good and hatred for love."


Sa kabila ng mga paratang, ano ang ipinalangin ni Haring David? He relied on God for his vindication. In the last verses of Psalm 109 (v. 26-31), David declares, “Help me, O LORD my God; because of your constant love, save me! Make my enemies know that you are the one who saves me. They may curse me, but you will bless me. May my persecutors be defeated, and may I, your servant, be glad. May my enemies be covered with disgrace; may they wear their shame like a robe. I will give loud thanks to the LORD; I will praise him in the assembly of the people, because he defends the poor and saves them from those who condemn them to death."


If you are righteous before God, no one can put you to shame. Let God be your greatest defense lawyer. Hindi mo trabahong maging abogado para sa mga kasong ibinabato sa iyo. If God is with you, He would surely defend and vindicate you.

No comments: